Patented stainless steel double bottom for induction
Always Pensofal® has always been focusing on the future and new market trends, making innovation its philosophy.
Pensofal has always been focusing on the future and new market trends, making innovation its philosophy. The company has always been engaged in intensive research and development with the aim of offering consumers a product that comes as close to perfection as possible. The result of such efforts are patents for new products, new coatings and new technologies under the Pensofal brand. The flagship of Pensofal's signature technological innovation is the forged double bottom made of non-deformable stainless steel, suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
In 1991Pensofal patented a double-bottom system for INDUCTION that consists of 'crimping a stainless steel plate to the aluminum bottom by means of cone-shaped tips thus creating a rivet with the same; the tips penetrate the aluminum bottom allowing the transmission of heat directly inside the product.
All this makes it possible to combine the advantages of aluminum with those of steel, guaranteeing excellent performance in terms of: energy saving, greater heat retention, non-deformability, and non-slip safety.
In2013as part of ongoing technological research and development, Pensofal further improved the induction bottom by making the stainless steel plate more compact and linear so as to increase its surface area in contact with the cooktop and its performance.
The company has always been engaged in intense research and development work in order to offer the consumer a product that approaches perfectly as possible. The result of this commitment are the patents of new products, new coatings and new brand technologies Pensofal®Flagship of the signed technological innovation Pensofal®It is the double forged bottom in non -deformable stainless steel, suitable for all cooking floors, including induction.
In the1991 Pensofal® Patent a double bottom system for induction that consists in the adopting of a stainless steel plate at the aluminum bottom by means of cone tips thus creating a riveting with the same; The tips penetrate the aluminum bottom allowing heat transmission, both electromagnetic and natural, directly inside the product.
All this allows you to combine the advantages of aluminum with those of stainless steel steel, guaranteeing excellent performance in terms of: energy saving, greater heat seal, non -deformability, non -slip safety.
In 2013, with a view to continuous research and technological development, Pensofal® It further perfects the induction bottom, making the more compact and linear stainless steel plate in order to increase the surface in contact with the hob and the related performance.
Evolution of the induction fund
Advantages of the induction cooktop
1. It is very easy to clean
2. powered by electricity, there are no risks of gas (asphyxiation or explosion from leakage)
3. Due to perfectly flat surface, there is no risk of the cookware toppling over
4. Instantaneous reaction times to change in heat intensity
5. Cooking zones are equipped with automatic pan recognition and are activated only in the presence of pans with magnetic (ferrous) bottoms
6. he glass-ceramic cooktop is heated solely by the heat of the cookware itself, so the temperature will be significantly lower than radiant cooktops with heating elements or halogens.
7. Savings on electricity bill compared to radiant hobs with resistance and halogens.
8. TThe glass-ceramic part surrounding our cooking area remains cool, so there is no risk of burns.
9. Significantly reduced cooking times to bring cookware up to temperature, even compared to gas cooktops
10. No flame.
11. No more nozzles getting clogged, as can happen with gas stoves
12. Homogeneous cooking